Classification society certification can be obtained according to user requirements, such as CCS, DNV, BV, etc.
1. The electric drive offshore drilling rig is driven in groups, drawworks, rotary table, mud pump and top drive are driven by motors alone, and the electric control system is divided into dc electric control and ac electric control.
2. The drilling equipment system module (DES) can achieve vertical and horizontal movement to meet the requirements of platform cluster well operation.Drilling support system module (DSM) includes diesel generator set, air compressor set, electronic control system, mud tank, mud pump set, pipe yard, etc.
3. The substructure, base, derrick, drawworks, driller's cabinet, mud pump unit, high-pressure manifold, diesel generator set, solid control system, well control system and other equipment of the drilling rig are designed with modular design, and the third-party product inspection certificate is obtained to meet the classification requirements of offshore platforms.
4. The drawworks adopts a single drum structure, and the main brake is hydraulic disc brake (single or double disc), which can be equipped with automatic drilling motor.
5. The mast adopts tower derrick or multi-section set jack-up derrick, hydraulic winch hoisting, the structure of the derrick adopts hot dip zinc or hot spray aluminum treatment, and is coated with Marine anti-corrosion paint.
6. Offshore drilling rigs have high reliability, strong wind resistance, good anti-corrosion performance, high explosion-proof requirements, zero emission of pollutants, and meet the requirements of offshore drilling operations.
7. Classification society certification can be obtained according to user requirements, such as CCS, DNV, BV, etc.
|Max Hook Load (kN)||2250|
|Nominal Drilling Depth (114mm)m||2500～4000|
|Drawworks Power (kW)||735|
|Mast height (m)||33, 36|
|Max hook speed (m/s)||1.5|
|substructure height (m)||7.5|
|RT hole dia.(m)||698.5|
|Main brake||disc brake|
|auxiliary brake||324WCB, dynamic braking|
|*Mud pump power (hp)×qty||1300×2|
|*engine power (kW)×qty||1200×2|
* is recommended specification