The main brake adopts belt brake or hydraulic disc brake, and the auxiliary brake adopts pneumatic push-disc brake and pneumatic clamp disc brake.
1. Trailer mounted drilling rig drive can be divided into diesel engine drive, alternating current drive, direct current drive and other forms, with reasonable power matching, high transmission efficiency, high reliability, compact structure, high degree of assembly, small footprint.
2. Adopt the chassis of heavy-duty semi-trailer specially used for petroleum, with good mobility and off-road.
3. The main brake adopts belt brake or hydraulic disc brake, and the auxiliary brake adopts pneumatic push-disc brake and pneumatic clamp disc brake.
4. The mast set with two sections at the front opening, which can be divided into forward tilting type and vertical type, hydraulic cylinder lifting and stretching, and is equipped with wind tight rope and anti-overturn tight rope.
5. The rotary drive system can realize the positive rotation, reverse rotation, suspension and disconnection of the rotary table, and is equipped with the reverse torque release device to ensure the safe release of the rotary table drilling string torque.
6. The drill floor adopts the telescopic or spiral lifting structure, the floating platforms on both sides can be turned over, and equipped with a line of double Bridges, which cannot be detached from the load during operation.Table height, size, layout can be customized.
7. Complete solid control, well control, high-pressure manifold, electronic control system, mud pump group, oil and water tank and other towing peripheral equipment, as well as supporting conventional equipment.It can be matched arbitrarily or customized as required.
|Max Hook Load (kN)||2250（*2500）|
|Nominal Drilling Depth (114 mm) m||2500～4000|
|Drawworks Power (kW)||470×2|
|Wire line Dia. (mm)||32|
|Mast height (m)||38, 47|
|Max hook speed (m/s)||1.5|
|Substructure Height (m)||6, 7, 7.5|
|RT Hole Dia. (mm)||698.5|
|Main brake||band brake and disc brake|
|auxiliary brake||236WCB, dynamic braking|
|King Pin Dia. (mm)||3 1/2”|
|Min ground clearance (mm)||311|
* means not first parameter